2.02.2012

out for the day

Was "stuck" at home for three days.
So I was really happy to be out yesterday to attend a parenting seminar at Every Nation.

Of course I dressed up, wore my wedges and prettified my self even though it was JUST a seminar. Why not? :)



My take-home is: that I have to be proactive in raising up Helena...
Especially because she is a girl.
I cannot afford to just react on situations.
Even though she is only turning two in April... there's so much to be done.
Like plan regular activities with her daddy-- evening walks or whatever Dan needs to do that Helena can tag along to.
Will make a time line for her.
Seriously!
So I know what to "discuss" with her at this age or that age...  and also which books to read.
Julie Hiramine, the speaker, gave us a list of great books! Like this one.
I hope to buy those books when we go to the U.S. by the end of this month!


That's all for now. Have a great Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment