2.17.2012

late valentine post

Dan and I enjoyed a late-night-without-baby valentine dinner at this Persian place near our house last Friday. Nothing fancy really, but we love their chicken. Never fails.


Simple pleasures. Good food + my husband = contentment.


We shared a Belgian waffle to end the night. Inexpensive dates are so fun, don't you think?


On another note. I visited my cousin and her 5-month old baby boy, Third yesterday. She is a working and breastfeeding mama and I think she is doing an amazing job! {That is not her on the background. It's her sweet nanny.}


Dan picked us up at her house, but didn't have a car so we took the train going home. Helena's first ride and I think she didn't enjoy it because it was PACKED. Like sardines in a can.


Got home really tired because of the train ride but somehow, I appreciate my husband for being this adventurous at times. When I think about it, we've had quite a share of those adventures. I hope Helena becomes like her dad in that sense. :)

Tomorrow is Travel Expo day. Need to sleep now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment