2.10.2016

No naps and getting ready for fall

Yes, we didn't do naps today. Lately, they've been waking in the morning pretty late which makes it harder for mid-day naps to happen. So I brewed another cup of coffee and took out the chips. Some days you just have to let go of the need to be in schedule all the time and say it is OKAY. Though I wasn't like this with my first child at all! I have gotten better. :D


It is February here and while it is still very warm on most days, I am excited for fall. When we were here 8 years ago, it was Autumn and it was beautiful. Different shades of red trees lined up the roads and there was just a crisp breeze in the air. The kind that lets you wear scarves and light sweaters.

 

Those dried leaves and branches I picked up from our backyard when we fetched laundry yesterday afternoon. I think they are pretty. I try to decorate our home with ordinary pieces from outside or even Op shops. Beauty can be find anywhere, really. Just a matter of seeing them with different eyes.

 

Hope your Wednesday is getting along well. I better go and prepare some dinner. //



No comments:

Post a Comment