9.06.2012

the trench

I've been wanting to make a sleeveless trench coat (as seen in some of the fashion/style blogs last year-i am so late posting this now-oh it doesn't matter) for quite some time now but for months I could not find the perfect piece for it. So when I rescued this beauty at the P20 rack of my favorite second hand clothing shop, I knew I was headed for success!
How to make your diy sleeveless trench:
1. Get a trench coat. Old or new, whichever suits you!
2. Cut both sleeves above the hem. Do not include the hem, okay? 
3. Trim it nicely so it looks clean. And you're done!
You can even bring it to the professionals and have it hemmed (but, it won't be completely diy then) so I wore mine UNhemmed, in all its diy glory. What do you think? :-)
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment