5.14.2013

First Born Memories


I finally found the energy to post another blog after 6 months! (What??!!) I forgot how pregnancy could make me feel all sleepy and lazy especially during the first 3 months! I was either in bed or the sofa most of the time. Hahaha. But anyhow, yes! We are expecting baby #2 late this August or early September! God is soooo goooood. As I write this I am already in my 6th month so things have gotten a LOT better. I mean my energy is somehow back and I can actually sit down for a few hours without dozing off. Heehee. Although I managed to squeeze in a DIY last month that I'd like to share. I love it because it brings so much memories of my first born. I put together all sorts of FIRSTS: her first ever tiny shoes, the white hospital beanie from the hospital, her belly button clamp, the pregnancy test kit I took  for her and a cute baby picture I found lying around my house. Took me literally 10 minutes to put them all together. Hardest thing would be acquiring a shadow box to display them in!

my early days.. "resting"
 
framed memories!

my 24 week old tummy



No comments:

Post a Comment