3.05.2015

DIY: Box House

Helena loves to make things. I think she can be a great builder one day! She's been wanting a doll house so today we made one. Put to good use the box we got from grocery shopping last Monday and took out some scissors, glue, lots of scrap materials and the pretty paper I've been saving for years and turned them into this. Never mind that the house is a mess, we had so much fuuuunnn! (Best craft-therapy I've done in months too)

Let me give you a tour. Welcome to our tiny house!

 

Still undone but this is the kitchen. Helena made the leopard carpet, colored the refrigerator green and drew the chocolate chip cookies beside the stove top.

 The bedroom. Hello pretty lamp!


  Oh yes I would sleep here! 


Kitchen close up.


Behind the scenes!

 
Windows!


I know we need to do something with the exterior but I am loving how raw it looks for now. Haha! Visit http://www.handmadecharlotte.com/6-ways-make-cardboard-dollhouse/ for more ideas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment